Current Golf Course Status & Frost Delay Updates
Wednesday 3/22/23: Aeration currently in progress. The golf course and practice areas will be closed until completion.
We are currently estimating the golf course to open at 5:00 PM. Updates coming as soon as we have more information.
Reminder: SHS Boys Team uses the golf course at 3:15 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays during the spring season.
LINDEN LOOK AHEAD:
- Sunday 3/19: Eclectic Week 8 Begins
- Monday 3/20: Spring aeration — Course closed until early afternoon — Weather permitting
- Monday 3/20: SHS Practice 3:15 PM
- Wednesday 3/22: Linden Poker League 6:00 PM
- Saturday 4/1: In-season golf course schedules & dress code take effect
- Saturday 4/1: Member Sanding Party 1:00 PM
- Saturday 4/1: Entries open for Men’s Kick-Off 5 Man Scramble
- Tuesday 4/4: Ladies’ Division Kick-Off
- Friday 4/7: PGA Junior League Practice (practice areas only)
- Saturday 4/15: Linden Triathlon 9:00 AM; Open play begins at 12:00 PM
- Tuesday 4/18: SHS Match vs. Puyallup 3:15 PM
- Saturday 4/22: Linden Spring Invitational — Entries open soon!
- Tuesday 4/25: SHS Match vs. Rogers 3:15 PM
- Thursday 4/27: SHS Match vs. Olympia 3:15 PM
- Saturday 4/29: Men’s Kick Off — 5 Man Scramble — 8:00 AM
- Thursday 5/4: SHS Match vs. Graham Kapowsin 3:15 PM
Today’s normal hours of operation:
Mondays: 11:00 AM – Dusk
Tuesdays – Sundays: 8:00 AM* – Dusk
*Except as modified by frost delays or other weather conditions.
Pro Shop & Business Office:
Monday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday – Sunday: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
After-hours access to club storage available for members. Please contact Pro Shop staff if you are interested.
Click the refresh button on your browser to make sure you are seeing the most current information.
Golf Cart Rules:
**Carts use PATH ONLY**
Golf Course Rules:
**Play Winter Rules**
Driving Range Rules:
**The range will open as soon as conditions permit. The range bed needs to withstand routine mowing and picking traffic in order to open. Our best guess is late June to early September.
Grass tees will be put in use as soon as the turf matures and achieves sufficient density to provide a proper playing surface. This will likely occur in the later summer months or possibly even 2024.**